So teach us to number our days that we may get a heart of wisdom. Psalms 90:12
I'm Regin Reyno, a minimalist who loves traveling.
In December 2019, I completely circumnavigated the globe.
I was also named one of the 50 Inspiring Travel Bloggers of 2013 by Southeast Asia Backpacker magazine; and is also a Registered Nurse and a Certificate in English Language Teaching to Speakers of Other Languages (CELTA) holder.
1. swiming with sardines in Cebu, Philippines
2. camping on the Great Wall of China
3. exploring Chichen Itza privately at dawn, before it opens to the public
4. staying with nomads in the steppes of Mongolia
5. circumnavigating the globe in 1 month and 9 days
6. experiencing Machu Picchu
7. spending 5 days in North Korea
8. meditating at Jesus' tomb (The Garden Tomb)
9. exploring Angkor Wat
10. slowly walking towards Taj Mahal and being starstruck by its beauty and fame
Aside from travel and photography, my passion include choral singing, tennis, volunteering, teaching, and Formula 1.
For partnership/advertisement opportunities, contact me.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
My Brief Travel Profile
farthest north: Trondheim, Norway
farthest south: Santiago, Chile
farthest east: Tokyo, Japan
farthest west: San Francisco, USA
longest road trip: Newark, NJ to Denver, CO, USA
longest boat trip: Manila to Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
longest plane trip: Taipei, Taiwan to Frankfurt, Germany
longest train trip: Pyongyang, North Korea to Beijing, China
highest trek: Mt. Banahaw. Sariaya, Quezon, Philippines (2,170 meters above sea level)
deepest dive: Duka Bay, Misamis Oriental, Philippines (20 feet/6.09 meters)
number of countries/territories visited: 40
note: Farthest places reached are referenced from Manila, Philippines (with Manila to Europe as west and Manila to Guam as east)