"So teach us to number our days that we may get a heart of wisdom." Psalms 90:12
I'm Regin Reyno, a minimalist who loves traveling and photography.
In December 2019, I completely circumnavigated the globe and is now a member of Circumnavigators Club.
I was also named one of the 50 Inspiring Travel Bloggers of 2013 by Southeast Asia Backpacker magazine; and is a Registered Nurse and has a Certificate in English Language Teaching to Speakers of Other Languages (Cambridge CELTA).
1. vacationing with family at the mountainous Dahilayan Gardens and Resort in Bukidnon, Philippines
2. backpacking with a buddy in Siem Reap, Cambodia and meeting cool Japanese backpackers
3. swiming with sardines in Cebu, Philippines
4. camping on the Great Wall of China
5. exploring Chichen Itza privately at dawn, before it opens to the public
6. staying with nomads in the steppes of Mongolia
7. circumnavigating the globe in 1 month and 9 days
8. experiencing Machu Picchu
7. spending 5 days in North Korea
10. meditating at Jesus' tomb (The Garden Tomb)
11. exploring Angkor Wat
12. slowly walking towards Taj Mahal and being starstruck by its beauty and fame
13. concert touring Europe and US and joining international choral festivals with San Beda College Chorale (Philippine Male Singers)
14. vacationing at Taal Vista Hotel in Tagaytay, Philippines
15. witnessing Rembrandt's The Return of the Prodigal Son at The Hermitage Museum, St. Petersburg, Russia
Aside from travel and photography, my passion include choral singing, tennis, volunteering, teaching, and Formula 1.
Media: Esquire magazine PH
The Filipino Times
My Brief Travel Profile
Farthest north: Trondheim, Norway
Farthest south: Santiago, Chile
Farthest east: Tokyo, Japan
Farthest west: San Francisco, USA
Longest road trip: Newark, NJ to Denver, CO, USA
Longest boat trip: Manila to Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
Longest plane trip: Beijing, China to Tijuana, Mexico
Longest train trip: Pyongyang, North Korea to Beijing, China
Highest trek: Mt. Banahaw. Sariaya, Quezon, Philippines (2,170 meters above sea level)
Deepest dive: Duka Bay, Misamis Oriental, Philippines (20 feet/6.09 meters)
Number of countries/territories visited: 40
Note: Farthest places reached are referenced from Manila, Philippines (with Manila to Europe as west and Manila to Guam as east)
Message me on my Facebook Page for inquiries, advertisements, or to just say, "hi".